Friday, November 30, 2012

Mobile Apps

As I was thinking of a new blog idea to post, I pulled out my iPhone and began browsing my E! Online mobile app for inspiration. And then it hit me....

People, including myself, download mobile apps to get realtime updates on celebrities' personal lives. Our society cares so much about the intimate details of celeb's day-to-day activities that we use our phones to keep track of them. That way, no matter where we are, or what's going on, or what we're doing, we can check up on our favorite celebrities, see what they're wearing, what they're doing, and who they're with. Let the copycatting begin!

I decided to go to the App Store on my iPhone and see just how many apps were dedicated to celebrity lives. I typed in "celebrity news" in the search bar, and there were 201 results.




...201 apps dedicated to providing people like us with the latest celebrity gossip. And you're tellin' me we're not a bunch of celebrity stalkers?

1 comment:

  1. i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    buy iphone6 case Mobile-universe

    ReplyDelete